Infection Prevention and Control
A vital requirement of accreditation, state licensing and Medicare surveys, infection prevention and control is a specialty of Steven Hirsch & Associates.
- Evaluate your existing infection prevention and control programs and recommend appropriate courses of action to bring your organization into substantial compliance
- Provide in-house infection control training and program implementation/maintenance
- Develop an organization-specific Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Plan
- Develop an organization-specific Tuberculosis Control Plan
- Participate in the design and oversight of construction programs to ensure compliance with infection prevention and control standards
- Assist with surge capacity and pandemic planning
Our consultants also have the skills, knowledge and sensitivity to ameliorate the fear of HIV so prevalent in today’s society. Our consultants can:
- Develop and evaluate HIV protocols
- Provide HIV-related infection control in-service training for staff
- Facilitate the implementation of “Standard Precautions”
For more information on how Steven Hirsch & Associates can assist you with your Infection Prevention and Control program Click Here!