Clinical Laboratory Management and CLIA
Our health care consulting team has the expertise to assist you with day-to-day operations in the clinical laboratory enviornment and with Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), including:
- Preparing for accreditation, state licensing, Medicare surveys
- Preparing for and obtaining certification from the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Revising your laboratory’s policy and procedure manual
- Providing interim laboratory management
- Achieving the highest possible level of compliance with CLIA 88 requirements
For more information on how Steven Hirsch & Associates can assist you in preparing for laboratory accreditation, state licensing, Medicare, and CLIA surveys Click Here!